Online career resources
We know that you are busy and sometimes need to find information quickly and after hours. We have many online resources to support you.
The OITE Career Services Library is a branch of the NIH Library. There are libraries at:
- Bethesda Campus: Building 2, 2nd Floor (main circulating library)
- Baltimore Campus, Biomedical Research Center:
- NIA, Room 04B409B
- NIDA, Room 2A641
- Frederick Campus: Building 549 Science Library
- Rocky Mountain Laboratories, MT: Building A, 3rd Floor, Room 313A
- Research Triangle Park, NC: Building 101, Module A Basement
Read about current trends in various employment sectors, consider the intersection of your well-being and career success, learn from the experience of your colleagues and peers, and expand your horizons by reading posts from our career counselors, well-being advisors, and other guest writers. The blog has information relevant to all training communities and is helpful for trainees at NIH and outside of NIH.
We are currently rebuilding our alumni database, launching in early 2024.