Webinar and Q&A: Applying to the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program (UGSP)
About this event
NIH UGSP Scholarship Overview:
- A dedicated program for students from disadvantaged backgrounds who are committed to careers in biomedical, behavioral, and social science health-related research.
- Scholarships of up to $20,000 per academic year to cover tuition, educational expenses, and reasonable living costs.
- Scholarships can be renewed for up to 4 consecutive years.
- For every year of scholarship funding, students commit to two NIH service obligations, which provide unparalleled research training and experience at NIH.
Important Application Dates:
- Applications Open: January 2024
- Application Deadline: March 29th, 2024, at noon E.T.
All webinars are in ET.
Attend this event
Dec 05, 2023
2pm - 3pm
Open to All
How to attend
This session will be held via Zoom. Please register below and we will send you the zoom link.
Accommodations and additional information
American Sign Language interpreting services, CART services, and other reasonable accommodations are available upon request. Individuals who need interpreting services and/or other reasonable accommodations to participate in this event should contact OITE at email@example.com or the NIH Interpreting Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least five business days in advance, when possible, in order to ensure interpreter availability.