13th Annual NIH Graduate Student Research Symposium
February 23, 2017
Natcher Conference Center, 9:00am - 4:00pm
Welcome to the home page for the 13th annual NIH Graduate Student Research Symposium! This is the premier event for NIH graduate students to showcase their research to the NIH community. All graduate students performing their Ph.D. dissertation research at NIH are highly encouraged to present, and all members of the NIH community are invited to attend!
This year's Symposium features:
- Posters on the dissertation research of NIH graduate students.
- A keynote address from Dr. Rajendrani Mukhopadhyay, Senior Editor, ASBMB Today
- Oral presentations by current NIH graduate students selected based on their abstract submission.
- An elevator pitch competition by NIH Graduate Students.
- The NIH Graduate Student Research Awards (NGSRA) - to be granted by postdoctoral, staff scientist, and staff clinician judges to students with the best posters. One of these awards is reserved exclusively for a poster submitted in the "New Proposal" category!
- Graduation ceremony honoring those students who have recently defended their dissertations.
- Presentation of the annual GPP Outstanding Mentor Awards
Please join us for this exciting event and meet the faces of tomorrow's science! For more information, please visit the sidebar links.