The UGSP encourages all students considering admission to complete and submit the Exceptional Financial Need (EFN) form to their financial aid office to determine eligibility prior to completing the online application. Once you have submitted the form, please notify the UGSP at email@example.com and we will contact you after your university has indicated your eligibility.
Provided below are key files to assist you in preparation for the application cycle: January 4 - March 14, 2016. Recommendation letters are due by March 28, 2016.
- Scholarship Benefits
- Undergraduate Institution Certification for Exceptional Financial Need Form (EFN Form; Updated November 3, 2015) - FAFSA information used to complete this form must be taken from 2015 taxes. If 2015 tax information is not available, you are encouraged to submit the form to your financial aid office using 2014 taxes to conditionally determine exceptional financial need by march 14, 2016. You must resubmit with 2015 taxes once available. Section-A of this form may be completed prior to printing. Please use this option so your name, student number, and e-mail address are readable. - Final EFN form with 2015 taxes due by May 9, 2016.
- Service Obligation
- The Fine Print
- Application Frequently Asked Questions
- Video: How to Apply to the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Online Application - This hyperlink takes you to the UGSP Application. To return to the OITE website, click on the icon in the upper left of the header.
- Complete / Manage Your Application - This hyperlink takes you to the login page for your UGSP Application.
NIH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.