In order to determine if you meet the financial need eligibility guidelines, you must complete the Certification for Exceptional Financial Need (EFN) Form and submit it to your financial aid office. This form can be filed prior to completion of the online application. If you choose to submit the form prior to completing the application, please notify the UGSP at email@example.com, and we will contact you after your university has indicated your eligibility.
Provided below are key files to assist you in preparation for the application cycle: January 3 - March 14, 2017. Recommendation letters are due by March 28, 2017.
- Scholarship Benefits
- Certification for Exceptional Financial Need Form (EFN Form) - FAFSA information used to complete this form will be taken from 2015 taxes. Submit the form to your financial aid office before April 15, 2017, to determine exceptional financial need status. Section-A of this form may be completed prior to printing. Please use this option so your name, student number, and e-mail address are readable. - All EFN forms are due by May 9, 2017.
- Service Obligation
- The Fine Print
- Application Frequently Asked Questions
- Video: How to Apply to the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Online Application - This hyperlink takes you to the UGSP Application. To return to the OITE website, click on the icon in the upper left of the header.
- Complete / Manage Your Application - This hyperlink takes you to the login page for your UGSP Application.
NIH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.