The UGSP encourages all students considering admission to complete and submit the Exceptional Financial Need (EFN) form to their financial aid office to determine eligibility prior to completing the online application.
Provided below are key files to assist you in preparation for the application cycle: January 2 - March 2, 2015. Recommendation letters are due by March 16, 2015.
- Scholarship Benefits
- Undergraduate Institution Certification for Exceptional Financial Need Form (EFN Form; Updated October 19, 2014) - FAFSA information used to complete this form must be taken from 2014 taxes. If 2014 tax information is not available, you are encouraged to submit the form to your financial aid office using 2013 taxes to conditionally determine exceptional financial need; resubmitting with 2014 taxes once available. Section-A of this form may be completed prior to printing. Please use this option so your name, student number, and e-mail address are readable.
- Service Obligation
- The Fine Print
- Application Frequently Asked Questions
- Video: How to Apply to the NIH Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Online Application - This hyperlink takes you to the UGSP Application. To return to the OITE website, click on the icon in the upper left of the header.
- Complete / Manage Your Application - This hyperlink takes you to the login page for your UGSP Application.
NIH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from underrepresented minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities. NIH is dedicated to building a diverse community in its training and employment programs.